We aim to provide high quality affordable childcare within a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
What we will achieve:
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Promote positive relationships with parents/carers and build a two-way relationship, along with working in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Work in partnership with our local Schools and Children’s Centres in the community.
- Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that the setting continues to meet the needs of children and parents/carers.
At Maple Tree Nursery & Pre-School, we are committed to meeting the needs of parents and carers by:
- Listening and responding to their views and concerns.
- Keeping them informed of our policies and procedures, including opening times, fees and charges, and programmes of activities.
- Sharing and discussing their child’s achievements, experiences, progress and friendships, along with any difficulties that may arise.